Are you a designer? A graphic artist? A photographer? An artist? Do you have a creative soul? Would you like to share your creative talents? Are you looking to build your portfolio? If so, this contest is for you.
~~ Deadline extended to January 31, 2020 — enter now! ~~
In this third annual contest, STC Chicago is looking for a creative new design for the cover of the STC Chicago 48th Annual Volunteer Recognition & Awards Banquet program. All art types are welcomed. Entries can be color or B&W. The winning design will be used on the 2020 banquet program cover, with designer credit. The winning designer will receive two complementary tickets to the 2020 banquet (to be held at Texas de Brazil on March 19).
This year, we would like the artwork to focus on the theme of Technical Communication in Chicago.
There are just a few rules:
- All artwork must be original work, owned by the submitter
- The design must include the words “STC Chicago 48th Annual Recognition & Awards Banquet” somewhere in or over the artwork
- The design must include the banquet date “March 19, 2020”
- The artwork must be designed to fit a 4.25” x 8.5” cover and should be re-sizeable, if necessary, to accommodate borders
- You can enter multiple designs
Please submit your entries as an attachment via email to:
Subject: Banquet Cover Design Contest
All entries must be submitted by January 31, 2020. The winner will be selected and notified in February, 2020. Ω