On Thursday, March 15, 2018, STC Chicago will recognize the volunteers who shared their talents and time with our chapter membership and we will also present awards to those honored for their entries in the 2017 STC Chicago Technical Communication Competition.
Please join us for an evening of celebration as we honor those who support our Chapter through their devoted volunteer time. You will also have a chance to take a look at the winning competition entries. STC Chicago’s competition entrants produce some of the best technical documentation, training, promotional material, and informational communication, and you won’t want to miss this opportunity to see what’s trending in technical communication.
We hope to see you there! We have two full private rooms, but seating is still limited, so be sure to register early.
Thursday, March 15, 2018
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Texas de Brazil
5 Woodfield Mall
Schaumburg, IL 60173 (map)
Non-members – $35
STC Chicago members – $17
Other STC members – $30
Students – $25
- 50-item salad area featuring various selections of crisp greens, fresh vegetables, imported artisan cheeses, charcuterie, and hot side dishes
- Garlic mashed potatoes, sweet fried bananas and Pão de Queijo (Brazilian cheese bread)
- Various cuts of expertly seasoned and grilled selections of beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage carved table side
- Non-alcoholic beverages: fountain soda, regular coffee and regular iced tea with complimentary refills
- Dessert: Bananas Foster Pie or Key Lime Pie (available to take home)
*Reminder…per restaurant rules and Health Department regulations, all dinner food must be eaten in the restaurant and cannot be taken home (the only exception to this: dessert can be taken home)