Join hosts STC Chicago and ATDChi at the next annual Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase for an exploration of elearning best practices and technology.
Since our first event in 2008, the Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase has earned the enthusiastic praise of attendees and presenters alike. We will gather again this summer on Tuesday, August 22 to celebrate the evolution of learning technologies.
The Showcase provides a full day of presentations with an emphasis on the role of technology and interactive methods in organizational training. Our speakers explore all aspects of eLearning—analysis, instructional design, development tools, virtual instruction, evaluation, social and interactive applications, mobile learning, rapid eLearning, and more.
Join us in August for a celebration of the best eLearning has to offer.
If you have questions, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The registration fee includes light breakfast, coffee, breaks, and lunch.
- For the host organization rate, you must be a member of ATDChi or STC Chicago. Membership in an affiliated national or international organization (ATD or STC) does not qualify you for the host organization rate.
- Other Alliance organizations are the Chicago Chapter of the Association for Psychological Type (ChaPT); Chicago Chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF); Community of
Organizational Development in Chicagoland (CODIC); International Society for Organization Development and Change (ISODC); Midwest Chapter of the Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP); National Speakers Association of Illinois (NSA-IL); and Organization Development Network (ODN) of Chicago.
|Group||Early Rate(by July 24)||Late Rate(July 25 or later)|
|Host organization (ATDChi & STC Chicago) members||$155||$185|
|Other Alliance members||$185||$225|
Advance Payment: Online prepayment with credit or debit card available via ATDChi, a host organization of the Chicago eLearning & Technology Showcase.
Check-in: Required; please arrive at 8:00 am to receive registration materials.
Registration & Lunch Order Deadlines
- Monday, July 24: Deadline for the early registration rate.
- Monday, August 14: Deadline for registering to have your specific lunch order guaranteed.
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please register by August 14.
- If you register after August 14, the venue may not be able to accommodate your exact lunch request.
- Thursday, August 17: Deadline for advance, online registration.
- Tuesday, August 22: Onsite registration for a limited number of people available at the event; onsite registrants cannot be guaranteed a lunch.
- If you register onsite, you may need to purchase a lunch from the café at the conference center.
- All registration fees can be paid online. If you prefer to pay via bank transfer, please contact Kristin at email@example.com.