We’re excited to get started on this year’s Technical Communication Competition. We are looking for a diverse group of entries this year, and we hope yours will be one of them! So take a look at the work you’ve produced over the past year or two (published within the past 24 months) and see what you would like to showcase and enter into the 2021 STC Chicago Technical Communication Competition.
Entries will be accepted until October 1.
Who can submit an entry?
EVERYONE! To pre-empt your questions…
- No, you do not need to be an STC Chicago member
- No, you do not need to be an STC member at all
- Yes, you can be a student
- Yes, you can enter on someone else’s behalf (with their permission)
- Yes, you can enter as a team
- No, you cannot enter unpublished or unreleased (draft) work
- Yes, you can both submit an entry and volunteer to be a judge (but obviously you won’t judge your own work!)
Go to our 2021 Call for Entries page online for details, submission form, and payment link.
Go to our Call for Judges page for FAQ about becoming a judge for the competition.
More questions? Reach out to our Competition Managers.