Are you a designer? A graphic artist? A photographer? An artist? Do you have a creative soul? Would you like to share your creative talents? If so, this contest is for you.
In this third annual contest, STC Chicago is looking for a creative new design for the cover of the STC Chicago 48th Annual Volunteer Recognition & Awards Banquet program. All art types are welcomed. Entries can be color or B&W. The winning design will be used on the 2019 banquet program cover, with designer credit. The winning designer will receive two complementary tickets to the 2020 banquet.
This year, we would like the artwork to focus on the theme of Technical Communication in Chicago.
There are just a few rules:
- All artwork must be original work, owned by the submitter
- The design must include the words “STC Chicago 48th Annual Recognition & Awards Banquet” somewhere in or over the artwork
- The design must include the banquet date “March 19, 2020”
- The artwork must be designed to fit a 4.25” x 8.5” cover and should be resizable, if necessary, to accommodate borders
- You can enter multiple designs
Please submit your entries as an attachment via email to
Subject: Banquet Cover Design Contest
All entries must be submitted by December 31, 2019. The winner will be selected and notified in January 2020.